Sexual Function Preservation in BPH Management
EDUCARE Urology and Pelvic Health, EMEAVoir plus
Détails de la formation
During this webinar, two BPH experts will discuss how the contemporary BPH management options achieve higher patient satisfaction and sexual function preservation for eligible patients. The latest evidence on minimally invasive techniques and laser therapies will be reviewed.
Qu'allez-vous apprendre ?
- Select patients who will benefit from Rezum Treatment
- Plan treatment and delivery of water vapour into prostates id different sizes and configurations
- Counsel patients on the effectiveness of Rezum treatment based on clinical evidence
- Be able to decide on which treatment to choose for the patient
- Plan operative strategies based on the patients pathology and imaging investigations
- Discuss many BPH treatment strategies with the patient
- Post meeting questionairre
Modalités techniques d’accès
Stable internet connection
Modalités d’assistance technique et pédagogique
Online support during the course
Joseph K Sfeir, MD.
Urology Medical Affairs and Education Manager EMEA
M.+33 6 76 67 01 16
Evolution of BPH management therapies
GreenLight Laser mechanism of action
Ejaculatory sparing enucleation of the prostate
Minimally invasive techniques
What do patients want?