Prof. Alaa El-Danasoury
Alaa El-Danasoury, MD, PhD (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
· Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Board Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
· Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
· Former President, International Society of Refractive Surgery (ISRS)
· Chief Medical Officer.
· Fellowship in Cornea & External Eye Disease from Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
· Consultant & Chief of Refractive Surgery Department, Magrabi Hospitals & Centers
Certificates & Awards:
· Lifetime Achievement Award: ISRS – 2016
· Barraquer Award and Lecture: ISRS - 2016