International Workshop on Unilateral and Bilateral Laryngeal Reinnervation
Organized by the Medical Training Center, Rouen
May 30th - 31st, 2022
- Prof. Jean-Paul Marie, ENT surgeon, Rouen, France
- Dr. Yakubu Karagama, ENT surgeon, London, England
- Dr. Kate Heathcote, ENT surgeon, Poole, England
- Dr. Aude Lagier, ENT surgeon, Liège, Belgium
- Dr. Frédéric Crampon, ENT surgeon, Rouen, France
- Dr. Jean Selim, anaesthesiologist, Rouen, France
- 20 seats available for the online access to this course
- Also available as an on-site course at the Medical Training Center (MTC), 20 rue Marie Curie, 76000 Rouen, Normandy, France. Click here to register to the on-site course
What will you learn?
- Learn about the indications and techniques of reinnervation in uni and bilateral laryngeal paralysis
- Hypoglossal nerve branches anatomy
- Intralaryngeal anatomy of recurrent laryngeal nerve and branches
- Anatomy of phrenic nerve roots
- Nerve Suture
Audience Limited to certified ENT specialists
A good connection to a Wi-Fi network is recommended for quality sound and image.
The Webinar is also accessible by Smartphone, but a computer is however recommended for more comfort. If you are connecting from a smartphone or tablet, you will need to download the Zoom app.
Laptop or smartphone with stable internet connection. Helmet recommended but not required.
Windows: IE7 +, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5 +
Mac: Safari5 +, Firefox, Chrome
Linux: Firefox, Chrome
For more details, see the following link: https://bit.ly/2woSTeH
Test your hardware: https://zoom.us/test
Test your connection: 5-10 Mbps download recommended speed. Check your connection at https://www.speedtest.net/