Principles of Neonatal Ventilation
This compilation of webinar replays addresses the ‘Principles of Neonatal Ventilation’ and will cover lung protective strategies for the neonate, errors and adverse events related to mechanical ventilation and non-invasive respiratory support for infants with increased work of breathing.
These webinars will discuss:
- Mechanical ventilators in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), allowing clinicians to support and control their patients’ oxygenation and ventilation
- Different modalities of ventilation, including Conventional Invasive Mechanical Ventilation (IMV), High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation (HFOV) and non-invasive modes such as Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) and High Flow Oxygen Therapy (HFOT)
- The risks associated with mechanical ventilation and various strategies that clinicians can use to deliver lung protective ventilation for the neonate
- A tailored approach for different neonatal conditions to reduce the risk of lung injury, optimize ventilatory support and minimize the errors and complications associated with IMV.
- NIV as an established treatment for the management of infants with elevated work of breathing and respiratory distress syndrome.
Improving outcomes for neonates and infants receiving non-invasive ventilation
Lung Protective Ventilation in the Neonate
Errors and Adverse Events Related to Mechanical Ventilation in the Neonate
Chapter 1 : Lung Protective Ventilation Strategies of the Neonate – Gianluca Lista
Chapter 2 : Errors and Adverse Events related to Mechanical Ventilation in the Neonate – Gianluca Lista
Chapter 3 : NIV - Improving outcomes for neonates and infants receiving non-invasive ventilation – Padmanabhan Ramnarayan and Amy Hunter
L’évènement est à destination des praticiens ou spécialités ci-dessous :
Médecine intensive et réanimation
Contactez l’équipe Invivox