Replay - Volume Targeted Ventilation in the Neonate
Vyaire MedicalMettawa, Illinois, United States of America Voir plus
Détails de la formation
• How does VTV work ”under the hood”?
• What is the rationale for VTV?
• Why did neonatologist use pressure limited ventilation for decades?
• Does VTV improve clinical outcomes?
• What tidal volumes to set during VTV?
• How well is tidal volume maintained during VTV and why is it variable?
• How to set Pmax and what to do if Pmax is reached?
• Which ventilator modes can VTV be used with?
• How does changing the pressure rise time impact on VTV?
• How to wean babies from VTV?
• What to do if there is a large leak around the tube?
• What happens during VTV if the baby is hyperventilating?
• How to respond to ventilator alarms during VTV?
Cas clinique, Cours en ligne
Replay Volume Targeted Ventilation in the Neonate
1 h 30 min.
Replay of the sessions of the 6th and 22nd of May 2021