REPLAY of the IPSEN Consumer Healthcare Webinar
Date: May 20th, 2021 from 12-1 pm
• COVID-19 is not just a lung disease.
• Nearly a quarter of patients with COVID-19 have gastrointestinal symptoms.
• Diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain are the main digestive symptoms.
Aim of the session
To discuss with international experts the epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical symptoms, management, and prevention of COVID-19 associated diarrhea to better characterize this symptom and identify its management patterns in children and adult populations.
Questions to be discussed
• What are the most recent epidemiological data on COVID-19 associated diarrhea?
• What are the clinical features, risk factors and comorbidities of GI symptoms in children and adults?
• What are the learnings of therapeutic strategies since the beginning of the pandemic?
• What are the patterns to be considered and how this may evolve in the future?