The masterclass provides an opportunity to practicing bariatric surgeons, Gastroenterologists and fellows of both specialities to familiarize with endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty procedure and standardize the techniques under the supervision of an expert faculty. The course will include hands-on training on explant models. The sessions will be interactive, experiential, evidenced based and allows trainees to discuss with the expert faculty and refine their endoscopy skills.
What will you learn?
- Understand the physiology of Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty, details of the helix, gastric emptying, motility, and outcome of the procedure.
- Brief overview of the OverStitch™ endoscopic suturing system
- Live sessions with indications, techniques and results
- Enjoy a combo of Live demonstrations and hands-on training
- Demonstrate knowledge on bariatric endoscopy, technique of ESG, basic trouble shooting with ESG technique
Live case observation, Hands-on, Simulation, Lectures, On-site
Advantages of the procedure
- One full-day experiential course on porcine explants
- Live demonstration of the ESG
- Small group personalized learning
- Experiential hands-on training
- Tricks and Tips for Successful ESG