In this session, Transcatheter Interventions Online 2020 - Complete Higher Risk Indicated Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Focus on Calcified Lesions', a leading faculty to present and discuss the value of imaging, debunking techniques and lithotripsy in treating calcified lesions.
The overall programme, Transcatheter Interventions Online 2020, aims to educate interventionalists and allied healthcare professionals on the practical implications of the latest clinical data, device selection, and procedural strategies impacting optimum patient care. To further illustrate this, the event will feature a number of practical demonstrations in the form of live cases broadcast from cardiovascular centers of excellence globally, interspersed with presentations and debate sessions.
Following the activities, the audience will be able to:
- Evaluate emerging clinical data related to interventional cardiology practice including for both devices and pharmacology
- Recognise the latest interventional approaches for SHD and Complex PCI available for the optimal management of CV patients
- Assess the merits of adopting emerging technologies within their practice
- Apply the practical guidance to maximise success of their interventional procedures within TAVR, Mitral & Tricuspid Valve Replacement and Complex PCIs
- Interact with opinion leaders in their profession
Cardiologists, interventionalists and surgeons who are involved and/or interested in transcatheter treatment strategies for coronary and structural heart disease.
In compliance with EBAC / EACCME guidelines, all speakers/chairpersons participating in this programme have disclosed or indicated potential conflicts of interest which might cause a bias in the presentations.
The Organising Committee/Course Director is responsible for ensuring that all potential conflicts of interest relevant to the event are declared to the audience prior to the CME activities.
This programme is supported by unrestricted educational grants from the following companies. The scientific programme has not been influenced in any way by the sponsors.
- Boston Scientific
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Siemens Healthineers
There is no fee for taking part in this online learning activity.
Activities are designed to be completed within 60 minutes and must be completed by the registered user. Physicians should only claim credits for time spent on the activity. To successfully earn credit, participants must complete the activity in full in the indicated time frame.
To complete the course and claim certification participants must:
- Read the course outline information supplied and complete pre-test questions if supplied prior to starting the activity. Users must read and study the activity in its entirety before completing the post-test questions.
- Your results will be automatically saved and if a pass score is achieved (where applicable), you may be eligible to claim credit for the activity and receive a certificate of completion.