Orsi Academy offers an Advanced 2-Day Course in Sutureless Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy for urologists who already master the robotic surgery approach and who want to improve their specialized skills.
Directed by top expert Prof. Alex Mottrie, proctored by Dr. Stefano Puliatti.
This 2-day masterclass consists of live case-observations and hands-on wet-lab training on porcine models.
After completion, participants receive a Orsi Academy certificate & CME credits.
What will you learn?
- Standardization of the used techniques.
- Different types of resection techniques.
- Renorrhaphy techniques.
- Complication management.
- Tips and tricks for complex cases.
- Show the new Sutureless technique
- Proper usage of the hemostatic product Veriset
Live case observation, Hands-on, Simulation, Video, Lectures
Who is this course for?
This course is for urologists with previous experience on the robot, who want to learn or optimize the robot-assisted partial nephrectomy procedure. This course is not for robotic beginners.
- The trainees need at least 15 robotic procedures done as console surgeons in the last year.
- Good English level