Orsi Academy offers an Advanced 2-Day Course in Robot-Assisted Radical Cystectomy for urologists with previous experience on the robot and familiarity with open cystectomy.
Proctored by top-expert Dr. Peter Wiklund, Prof. Dr. Alex Mottrie & Dr. Frederiek D'Hondt.
This 2-day masterclass consists of live case-observations and hands-on cadaver training.
Find your Orsi Academy certificate - endorsed by ESU and acknowledged by NASCE/UEMS - attached to your personal profile on our e-learning platform. Be sure to make a login and complete the general evalution form.
Once we received your feedback, the certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly. The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click 'More Info' and find your certificate.
What will you learn?
- You will improve your specialized skills regarding RARC.
- You will improve your specialized skills regarding neobladder construction.
- You will get hands-on training on human cadavers.
- Tips and tricks for complex cases.
Live case observation, Hands-on, Cadaver, Simulation, Video, Lectures
Advantages of the procedure
The aim is to comprehensively cover advanced robot techniques in RARC (describing techniques in nerve sparing), EPLND and intracorporeal neobladder urinary diversion.
- The trainees must have previous experience on a robotic platform and familiarity with open cystectomy.