Orsi Academy & Belgische Vereniging voor Urologie (BVU)/Société Belge d'Urologie (SBU) invite you to the Robotic Kidney Transplantation Symposium - Living Donor Kidney Transplantation: current status and future perspectives on the 24th of November.
Click here if you want to attend the event online.
It's a 1-day congress organized by top expert in the field, Prof. Dr. Karel Decaestecker. An international faculty of +20 experts will guide you through the world of Robotic Kidney Transplantation Surgery.
Expect high level lectures, live surgery broadcasts straight out of the OR's of the UZ Gent, round tables to discuss the current status & future perspectives on kidney transplantation, panel discussions, Q&A's, an exhibition hall with industrial partners and of course social networking moments.
Morning refreshments, lunch & coffee break are included.
- Belgische Vereniging van Urologie (BVU)
- Société Belge d'Urologie (SBU)
- Belgian Transplantation Society (BTS)
- Belgian Society of Nephrology (BSN)
- Belgian Laparoscopic Urology Group (BLUG)
- EAU Robotic Urology Section (ERUS)
- EAU Section of Transplant Urology (ESTU)
- Orsi Academy
- UZ Gent
Live case observation, Video, Lectures, On-site