Orsi Academy offers an Advanced 2-Day Course in Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy for urologists who already master the robotic surgery approach and who want to improve their specialized skills.
Directed by top expert Prof. Alex Mottrie & Prof. Dr. Christophe Vaessen, proctored by Dr. Stefano Puliatti.
This 2-day masterclass consists of live case-observations at OLV Hospital Aalst and hands-on wet-lab training at Orsi Academy.
After completion, participants receive a Orsi Academy certificate & CME credits.
What will you learn?
- Standardization of the used techniques.
- Different types of resection techniques.
- Renorrhaphy techniques.
- Complication management.
- Tips and tricks for complex cases.
Live case observation, Hands-on, Simulation, Video, Cadaver, Lectures
Who is this course for?
This course is for urologists with previous experience on the robot, who want to learn or optimize the retroperitoneal robot-assisted partial nephrectomy procedure. This course is not for robotic beginners.
- The trainees need at least 15 robotic procedures done as console surgeons in the last year
- The trainees must have a good level of English.