HoLEP can treat all BPH volumes and reduces hospitalization and probing times, as well as the risk of bleeding. Part of the professional recommendations, its learning curve is significant and requires structured learning.
The Medical Training Center in Rouen and Prof. Sibert offer a 2-day workshop combining theoretical and practical training workshops on simulators (high and low fidelity) and on cadavers, with at least 2 cases in live videotransmission from the O.R.
The course includes:
- Enucleation techniques and spatial representation of anatomical landmarks on a high fidelity simulator
- Holmium laser fiber handling and tissue-laser interaction
- O.R. instrument management and assembly of fragmentation and enucleation ancillaries
What will you learn?
- Acquisition of basic psychomotor skills
- Acquisition of the different phases of the operation
- Know how to perform a complete procedure
- Know how to manage the intraoperative complications
- Team training in operating room management
Live case observation, Hands-on, Cadaver, Simulation, Lectures
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at Urologists, and their Nurses.