About Foch Hospital (Hôpital Foch):
With 2,000 employees (including 300 doctors) and 600 beds, the Foch hospital is one of the most efficient and reputable non-profit university hospitals with a public service mission in France.
Indeed, the Foch Hospital offers a wide range of treatments to adult patients in almost all medical and surgical fields and engages in education and research, while paying crucial attention to patient care, in particular through the investment in advanced medical technology.
Foch Hospital stands out from the French medical offer by being a leader in the field of neurosurgery, thoracic surgery, gynecology, urology, anesthesia, intensive care, internal medicine and of oncology thanks to innovative treatments.
Training at Foch Hospital is covered by:
• 50% of department heads at Foch hospital who are also university professors
• 1 nursing school with 60 students per promotion
• 1 midwifery school with 28 students per class
• 1 continuing education institute, “Foch Santé Formation”
• 1 simulation platform of 600 m2
More information on the Forum:
To register, please follow this link: https://travel-def-seminar.europa-group.com/form/fr
What will you learn?
- To increase and enrich our knowledge about a component of the vascular tree that is often less well understood or sometimes even neglected.