Registration fees will be donated to non-profit associations that are involved in medical education.
There are now several types of liftings that improve the disgracefulness caused by the ageing of the face and neck. Cervico-facial lifting is the most frequently performed, as it works on the correction of the ageing at the neck and at the level of the face from the region of the temples to the region of the jowls.
Precise knowledge of neck anatomy is essential for adequate planning and execution of this procedure. There are different anatomic and surgical planes involved in the management of the aging neck: the superficial plane (subcutaneous fat), the intermediate plane (platysma muscles and the fat between the two muscles), and the deep plane (subplatysmal fat, the anterior belly of the digastric muscles, and the submandibular glands). These planes need to be thoroughly evaluated in the preoperative assessment and dealt with according to each patient's needs.
During this training day, you will have the opportunity to observe the following surgical techniques:
- Neck lipectomy
- SMAS flap
- Micro and nano-fat for facial rejuvenation
The main advantage of this procedure is the simple restoration of the different anatomical structures of the face and neck with no change of the shape and appearance of the face.
What will you learn?
- Present the most contemporary techniques in Neck
- Micro- and nano-fat preparation and transfer
- Know and treat possible complications
Live case observation, Video
- Improve mid-facial sagging and help to tighten up sagging skin
- Minimal and often unnoticeable scarring
- Remove excess skin
- Improving the appearance of the jawline and neck
- With the help of surgery excess fat is removed
- Younger and often thinner look
- Reduce folds, Wrinkles, and deep creases under the eye