Microsurgery training is essential component in skills acquisition for the surgical residents and fellows.
One-on-one student tailored course at Columbia University.
How do we do it and how you can do it too.
- Why microsurgery training is important for every surgeon ?
- Is the idea of e-learning microsurgery tangible ?
- How to set up a home practice lab for micro ?
- What are the exercices include in the basic micro course ?
- What do we consider an advanced course ?
- How to teach super-micro ?
- Why people find or training challenging but fun ?