Develop and deliver a training program in advanced laparoscopic surgery, aimed at gynaecologist interested in laparoscopic advanced oncological procedures.
What will you learn?
- To improve skills in laparoscopic surgery through practice on live tissue under expert's tutorials
- Introduction and position of the trocars
- Instruments and energy applying systems
- To describe the technical steps
- To cover a broad spectrum of surgical procedures in gynecologic surgery
- To learn the resolution of the potential complications
- Needle handling and intracorporeal knotting in laparoscopic surgery
- Understand the dissection rules and perform vascular and ureteral dissection
Hands-on, Video, Lectures, On-site
Advantages of the procedure
Laparoscopic surgery offers greater benefits for the patient than conventional surgery, among these, the faster recovery and the lower postoperative pain of the patient stand out. Thanks to these advantages, this minimally invasive approach has become the technique of choice in numerous surgical procedures.
The learning of laparoscopic techniques should be initiated in animal models that allow health professionals to acquire the skills required to subsequently apply these techniques in the clinic human. The need to carry out this course is determined by the great interest that arises among the surgeons for learning minimally invasive techniques.
Who is this course for?
This is expected to encourage the application of these techniques in daily clinical practice, providing patients with the advantages of minimally invasive surgery, and reducing hospital stays, with the consequent reduction in healthcare costs.