Develop and deliver a training program in intermediate laparoscopic surgery, aimed at surgeons interested in techniques through a minimally invasive approach.
What will you learn?
- To improve skills in laparoscopic surgery through practice on live tissue under expert's tutorials
- To learn the resolution of the potential complications
- Develop skills to perform gastrointestinal anastomosis
- Show key skills related to Nissen funduplication
- Safe laparoscopic dissection technique
Hands-on, Video, Lectures, On-site
Advantages of the procedure
Laparoscopic surgery offers greater benefits for the patient than conventional surgery, among these, the faster recovery and the lower postoperative pain of the patient stand out. Thanks to these advantages, this minimally invasive approach has become the technique of choice in numerous surgical procedures.
The learning of laparoscopic techniques should be initiated in animal models that allow health professionals to acquire the skills required to subsequently apply these techniques in the clinic human. The need to carry out this course is determined by the great interest that arises among the surgeons for learning minimally invasive techniques.
Who is this course for?
This is expected to encourage the application of these techniques in daily clinical practice, providing patients with the advantages of minimally invasive surgery, and reducing hospital stays, with the consequent reduction in healthcare costs.