09h00 - 12h30 : Theoretical Learning
- Overview of protocols including contraindications, adverse events, post procedure considerations.
- Components of PRP
- Evidenced based science behind PRP
- Approved devices and approved methods
- Characterisation of PRP
- Indications and clinical applications
- Injection techniques : IED : epidermis 1 mm, mesotherapy dry or wet and papula. IDS: superficial dermis 2 mm, nappage technique. IDP: deep dermis 4 to 5 mm, nappage technique and mesoperfusion. IHD: hypodermis, systematised point mesotherapy
12h30 - 13h30 : Lunch
13h30 - 17h30 : Practical Workshop
- Step by step protocol
- PRP preparation
- PRP characterisation
- Injection on models, Hands-On.
Geneva airport is 20 minutes away by car, and 7 minutes by train to Genève Cornavin Station.
The Genève Cornavin station is a 10 minute walk (850m) from Forever Institute