Vulvo-vaginal trophic disorders are very frequent and have many causes, they might be: menopause, hysterectomy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy. Women can detect some of menopausal symptoms such as changes in the vulva, vagina, urethra or bladder involving dryness, burning, irritation.
Research has shown that at least 50% of menopausal women suffer from vulvovaginal atrophy (VVA) which affects their sexuality. VVA also combines a decrease in epithelial proliferation, a reduction of glycogen synthesis, an elimination of lactobacillus, an ischemia, a decrease in fluid transudation.
It's not only a woman's problem, but also affects the couple. Sex-life is an important factor of a woman's quality of life. Its improvement is one of the first demands physicians receive.
The idea is to improve women's sex life with cosmetic repairing and obtaining a general improvement.
Mircofat & nanofat technique is a new evolving procedure with several utilities:
- It’s an emulsified suspension with regenerative capacities
- Easy to collect
- One-day treatment
- Results of trials confirmed safety
- Uses approved devices (FDA approved and CE marked)
- Injectable through fine needle or cannula
- SVF is main component
What will you learn?
- To work on a regenerative procedure
- To use appropriate devices
- offer an innovative technique to your patients: improvement of vaginal atrophy, of functional disorders and of labia majora trophicity
Live case observation, Lectures
Advantages of the procedure
Microfat / Nanofat grafting procedure is an innovative technology that leads to
- An improved vascularization
- A renewal of collagen synthesis
- Tissue regeneration
- Restoration of lactobacillus stock and of fluid transudation for hydration
- Limits the risk of rejection
- Procedure involved only mechanical force
Who is this course for?
- Plastic surgeons
- Aesthetic doctors
Diverse existing clinical signs make women suffer daily of urinary incontinence and sexual dysfunction including: fryness, lack of lubrication, discomfort and pain. Thus, Microfat, Nanofat grafting can be effective in:
- Results in hydration and stimulation of mucosa trophicity, labia majora trophicity
- Genital rejuvenation to increase vascularisation, neocollagenesis, nerve and tissue regeneration
- Restoration of normal pH, normal pelvic floor, secretions, improvement mucosa elasticity, improvement of urinary incontinence, improvement of labia majora trophicity