Microfat / Nanofat grafting procedure is a new technology allowing a great improvement of the texture, elasticity and glow of the skin: a real rejuvenation.
What will you learn?
- To work on a regenerative procedure
- To use appropriate devices
- A new innovative procedure to offer your patients: improvement of the texture, elasticity and glowing of the skin with a lifting effect
Live case observation, Hands-on, Video, Lectures, On-site
Advantages of the procedure
- The discovery of ADSCs in adipose tissue leads to Microfat and nonfat technique
- It’s an emulsified suspension with regenerative capacities
- Injectable through fine needle or cannula
- Procedure involved only mechanical force
- SVF is main component
- Easy to collect
- Approved devices
- 1 day treatment
- Results of trials confirmed safety
Who is this course for?
Plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aesthetic doctors and ophthalmologists
Microfat, Nanofat grafting can be effective in skin rejuvenation to increase vascularisation, neocollagenesis, nerve and tissue regeneration
Results in hydration and stimulation of skin trophicity.
Restoration of facial balance, refreshed look, optimize beauty, softening deep folds, smoothing wrinkles and fine lines, enhancing facial contours
Healthy and fresh skin, a reflexion of inner health and vitality. It’s soft, moisturized with an even tone.