First Assist Course in Robotic Surgery
A 1-day course for nurses, fellows, residents & assistants who want to learn bedside assistance during robotic surgery procedures.
No previous robotic exposure is required.
- 20/03/2019 : Si-system
- 03/07/2019 : Xi-system
Faculty: Laura Callebaut
- Certificate of Attendance by Orsi Academy
- CME credits
What will you learn?
- You will learn about the different (most used) laparoscopic
- You will learn the basic robotic set-up and how to convert in emergency situations.
- You will learn how to place ports depending on the patient and procedure.
- You will learn how to position the patient optimally. How to strap, how to put in Trendelenburg. What are the important pressure points, etc.
- You will learn how to use a suction device, how to connect bipolar
- You will learn how to do the docking.
- You will learn tips
- You learn about the robotic dance and theatre team optimisation.
- SEE PROGRAM FOR MORE LEARNING OBJECTIVES !!