Synchronise translation into Spanish language available this year!
The Johns Hopkins International Therapeutic Endoscopy Course (HITEC) is an intense 2-3 day course dedicated to providing the practicing endoscopist state-of-the-art updates in luminal, pancreaticobiliary and bariatric endoscopy.
In addition to extensive live endoscopy demonstrations and keynote lectures by superstar national and international faculty, our unique format will include faculty led lunch time symposia focusing on the various aspects of therapeutic endoscopy as well as video sessions that encourage opportunities to demonstrate rare cases not typically performed during live courses in the U.S.
- The pancreaticobiliary endoscopy sessions will illustrate basic and advanced principles and techniques of EUS/ERCP, cholangiopancreatoscopy and interventional EUS.
- The luminal endoscopy sessions will focus on techniques such as Barrett's endoscopic therapy, EMR, ESD, POEM and EUSguided anastomosis creation.
- The bariatric endoscopy sessions will demonstrate primary endoscopic therapies, as well as novel techniques to manage the complications of bariatric surgery.
Both therapeutic endoscopy and bariatric endoscopy hands-on labs are offered with training performed by world renowned experts.
In short, this unique course featuring super star global endoscopists will ensure detailed and comprehensive illustration of optimal techniques to enhance endoscopic skills, while simultaneously introducing advanced and novel procedures/techniques to endoscopists.
What will you learn?
- Enjoy a combo of Live demonstrations and hands-on training
- Meet our National and International Expert Faculty
- Discover cutting-edge endoscopic procedures and techniques
- Satiate your curiosity regarding latest breakthroughs in endoscopic equipment and material
- Interact with Johns Hopkins and visiting Faculty
- Enjoy Interactive Video sessions with commentary from the Experts
Live case observation, Hands-on, Video, Lectures