Microfat / Nanofat grafting procedure is a new technology allowing a great improvement of the texture, elasticity and glow of the skin: a real rejuvenation.
Plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aesthetic doctors and ophthalmologists
- The discovery of ADSCs in adipose tissue leads to Microfat and nonfat technique
- It’s an emulsified suspension with regenerative capacities
- Injectable through fine needle or cannula
- Procedure involved only mechanical force
- SVF is main component
- Easy to collect
- Approved devices
- 1 day treatment
- Results of trials confirmed safety
Microfat, Nanofat grafting can be effective in skin rejuvenation to increase vascularisation, neocollagenesis, nerve and tissue regeneration
Results in hydration and stimulation of skin trophicity.
Restoration of facial balance, refreshed look, optimize beauty, softening deep folds, smoothing wrinkles and fine lines, enhancing facial contours
Healthy and fresh skin, a reflexion of inner health and vitality. It’s soft, moisturized with an even tone.
10:00 - 12:00 Theoretical learning
the nanofat / microfat concept, scientific data, clinical applications and indications, areas that can be treated (with video), PRP (definition, scientific data) should we combine? How? Why? With what (PRP, AH, Laser, nanofat cream ...)? Marketing and promotion?
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 17:00 Practical Workshop
Observational and hands-on workshop on 1-2 models: Face, Neck and Hands
Reaching Forever Institute:
Geneva airport is 20 minutes away by car, and 7 minutes by train to Genève Cornavin Station.
The Genève Cornavin station is a 10 minute walk (850m) from Forever Institute
- Four Seasons Hôtel des Bergues, 33 quai des Bergues, 1201 Genève, tel: +41 22 908 7000
- Hôtel Beau Rivage, 13 quai du Mont-Blanc, 1201 Genève, tel : + 41 22 716 6666
- Hôtel Métropole, 34 quai du Général Guisan, 1204 Genève, tel : + 41 22 318 3200
- Hôtel Rotary, 18 rue du Cendrier, 1201 Genève, tel : + 41 22 908 80 80
- Hôtel The Ambassador, 21 quai des Bergues, 1201 Genève, tel : +41 908 05 30
- Hôtel Longemalle, 13 Place Longemalle, 1204 Genève, tel : +41 22 818 62 62
- Hôtel Ibis Styles Genève, gare, 8 Place Cornavin, 1201 Genève, tel : +41 22 906 47 00
Excellent niveau de prestation dans une ambiance détendue et néanmoins studieuse. En attente des supports de formation adressés par internet .
It was a perfect hands-on Training and I got a lot of informations. So for me it was one of the best Trainings I ever had. I highly recommend this course!
The training offered from Dr Sophie MENKES & Dr. Laurent BENADIBA was one of the best I have ever attended! effective - evidence-based - essential To be continued... (Please)