The day starts at 7:30 AM with
- mentoring on hip arthroscopy, including a short presentation on the fluoroscopy-less peripheral first technique developed by Drs. Thierry Boyer and Alexis Nogier.
After this theoretical lecture, the following are performed during the day :
- procedures demonstrating hip arthroscopies
- femoroacetabular treatment, femoroplasty, acetabuloplasty
- labral repair
- capsule repair
Short lectures, case reports and videos of specific interest will be presented. Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases for discussions with Drs. Nogier, Tourabaly, and Boyer along with the other participants.
- Coffee and viennoiseries
- The training day: live surgery course: 5 to 6 hip arthroscopies
- Lunch at the bistrot "Le Clairon"
- Dinner with debriefing at the restaurant "Le Kong"
- 2 nights (from Tuesday to Thursday) at the hotel "Thérèse" (or similar)
- taxi form the hotel to the clinic and back