Our masterclass is dedicated to healthcare professionals who are interested in imaging-based diagnostic techniques and in minimally-invasive approaches to prostate cancer management.
They can learn to integrate these technologies and techniques into their practice.
The course will focus on teaching theorical and practical elements, through lectures and operating room procedures.
Dr Guillaume Ploussard (French Cancerology Committee- Prostate Cancer, Chairman YAU-EAU Prostate Cancer)
Dr Christophe Almeras
Dr Jean-Romain Gautier
Dr Guillaume Loison
Dr Ambroise Salin
Dr Christophe Tollon
11am Scientific sessions - Lectures
- Focal Therapy: an update
- Is there room for local treatment in oligometastatic diseases?
- MRI-trageted fusion biopsies: are random biopsies still useful? Cognitive versus software-based fusion
- Active surveillance: what ideal protocol for selection and follow-up
- Metastatic prostate cancer: recent advancements
- Case presentation
1pm - Lunch
2pm - Live case observation from the O.R.
- Focal One sessions
- MRI-trageted biopsies using the Keolis system
- Robot-assisted radical prostatectomy with hyper preservation: bladder neck preservation, intrafascial dissection with Santorini preservation & apical reconstruction
5:30pm - End
8am - Coffee and case presentations
8:30am - Live case observation from the O.R.
- Focal One sessions including focal treatments, whole gland ablation, salvage procedures
- Robot-assisted radical prostatectomy: extrafascial preservation
12pm - Take home messages, Lunch & End
Parc d'Activité de la Plaine
21 avenue Marcel Dassault
+33 (0)5 6180181
from 110€ / night (breakfast included)
15min walk from the Clinic