Our masterclass is dedicated to healthcare professionals who are interested in imaging-based diagnostic techniques and in minimally-invasive approaches to prostate cancer management.
They can learn to integrate these technologies and techniques into their practice.
The course will focus on teaching theorical and practical elements, through lectures and operating room procedures.
Dr Guillaume Ploussard (French Cancerology Committee- Prostate Cancer, Chairman YAU-EAU Prostate Cancer)
Dr Christophe Almeras
Dr Jean-Romain Gautier
Dr Guillaume Loison
Dr Ambroise Salin
Dr Christophe Tollon
What will you learn?
- How to interpret multi-parametric MRI for improving diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- How to perform MRI-targeted prostate biopsies using MRI / ultrasound fusion biopsy software
- How to select patients for good focal treatment (pre-therapy criteria, energies, etc…)
- How to perform HIFU focal treatment using the Focal One device
- How to perform a robot-assisted radical prostatectomy (using the da Vinci system) and how to adapt the intra-operative dissection according to the degree of neuro-vascular bundles preservation
- How to perform a full preservation (bladder neck, intrafascial dissection, DVC, apex) in robot-assisted radical prostatectomy
Live case observation