Bed Side Assistant & Operating Room Nurses
STAN Institute trainers and experienced surgeons accompany attendees for their first steps in robotic surgery.
- Robotic surgery training optimization
- Discussions between experts and attendees
Technical skills development (7h30)
- Initiation of basic technical skills on Mimic dV-Trainer simulators
- Dry Lab on the da Vinci system
Operating room organization (2h)
- Organize the three main components of the robot : surgeon console, patient cart, video cart.
- Start-up the system
- Prepare the patient
- Perform the “docking” sequence: port placement and docking
- Multiple Choice Questionnaire
The Nancy Surgery School is located 25 minutes away from the train station.
The journey from Paris (Gare de l’Est) takes only 1h30 minutes by high speed train.
Allée de Bourgogne, 54500 Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy
+33 (0) 3 83 44 55 77