Audience : Medical staff, paramedical staff, administrative staff
Trainer is an expert in Human Factors and Crew Resource Management, instructor in aviation. He was Air Base Safety Officer. Nowadays, he trains investigators in aviation safety for the BEAD (French National Transportation Safety Board) and trains medical, paramedical and administrative staff on this methodology.
- Overview of the existing in medicine
- Opening to other risk activities (nuclear, aviation)
- What is the Just Culture approach?
The analyst's posture (1h30)
- How to take Human Factors into account
- The interview tips & tricks
- Work on your posture as an analyst
- The Operational Psychological Field (G. Veron)
- Simulated interview workshop
Events analysis methodology (3h)
- The 4 steps : knowing, understanding, doing, sharing.
- Causal models - HFACS, Swiss Cheese, Heinrich & Bird Pyramid, STEP
- Deviation management
- Case studies
Individual feedback (30min)
- Finale links between the course and the daily experience.
- Takeaway messages
- Multiple Choice Questionnaire
The Nancy Surgery School is located 25 minutes away from the train station.
The journey from Paris (Gare de l’Est) takes only 1h30 minutes by high speed train.
Allée de Bourgogne, 54500 Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy
+33 (0) 3 83 44 55 77