The trainers have been providing robotic trainings for 3 years. They are coming from professional aviation.
- All robotic theoretical aspects necessary to start your hands-on training
Safe communication & Team Training (1h30)
- Optimize your team communication.
- What is an efficient communication?
- Team Training: how can work better?
Discover the surgeon's console (2h30)
- Overview of the Mimic dV-Trainer (surgeon’s console simulator)
- Training on the Mimic dV-Trainer
Operating room preparation (2h)
- Prepare the operating room: robotic and laparoscopic instruments, robotic systems, etc.
Operating room organization (1h)
- How to position the three robotic components
- Manage basic robot troubleshooting
Prepare the robot (2h)
- Start up, maneuver and drape the robot
Use the video cart (1h)
- Access any information through the video cart
Assessment (30 minutes)
- Multiple Choice Questionnaire test
The Nancy Surgery School is located 25 minutes away from the train station.
The journey from Paris (Gare de l’Est) takes only 1h30 minutes by high speed train.
Allée de Bourgogne, 54500 Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy
+33 (0) 3 83 44 55 77