Chronic ankle instability secondary to lateral ligament insufficiency is common after a sports injury. Many surgical techniques have been described for the treatment of the lateral ankle ligament complex.
This course is to present all the tools used for arthroscopic repair or reconstruction of lateral ankle ligaments with a unique technique developed by Dr. Guillo and his colleagues from the Ankle Instability Group (AIG).
- Presentation of personal clinical results at two years follow-up
- Presentation of the SFA symposium and multi-centric study of 286 cases
- Enables anatomic positioning of the repair or fixation of the graft
- Obtain a more physiological reconstruction while maintaining all the advantages of an arthroscopic approach
- Secure and reduce the learning curve
- Arthroscopic Surgeons: Shoulder, Hip, Knee
- Sports Medicine Surgeons
- Surgeons who want to make a differnece in ankle surgery
Warning! to register to this course it is better to have a good level of arthroscopy, having already performed shoulder, knee or ankle arthroscopy. By experience, surgeons capable of performing a cuff suture or ACL knee repair shouldn't have any technical problems.
11:30am - Welcome & Knot Workshop
12:30pm - Lunch
1pm - Brostrom Gould
4pm - Coffee Break
4:30pm - Anatomical Repair
7pm - Dinner
9am - Discussion and Q&A
- Systematic Review
- Personal results at 2 years follow up
12pm - End
Early Bird registration: €1,300 up to April 30th with the code ankle2018