Participants acquire necessary skills through hands-on practice on dV-Trainer & XTT simulators, and on the robotic system.
Audience: Bed Side Assistant & Operating Room Nurses
Experienced trainers have been providing robotic trainings for 3 years. They are coming from professional aviation.
- Theoretical knowledge
Technical skills development (10.5h)
- Skills development on Mimic dV-Trainer simulator
- Dry lab (skill development model)
- First Assistant actions: instrument insertion and removal, laparoscopic aid, etc.
Robot setup (3h)
- Start-up and calibration
- Docking sequence
- Patient cart positioning and port placement
- Safe communication
- Checklist in the OR
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
The Nancy Surgery School is located 25 minutes away from the train station.
The journey from Paris (Gare de l’Est) takes only 1h30 minutes by high speed train.
Allée de Bourgogne, 54500 Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy
+33 (0) 3 83 44 55 77