Audience: Bed Side Assistant & Operating Room Nurses
Experienced trainers have been providing robotic trainings for 3 years. They are coming from professional aviation.
Participants acquire necessary skills through hands-on practice on dV-Trainer & XTT simulators, and on the robotic system.
- Theoretical aspects via a dedicated E-learning platform.
Technical skills improvement (10.5h)
- Discover the surgeon's console through dV-Trainer simulator and robotic console
- Assistant role: robotic instruments management (removal and insertion), laparoscopic instruments usage
Robot setup and patient positioning (3h)
- OR configuration (three main components positioning)
- Start-up the system
- Patient preparation
- The "docking" sequence: port placement and docking
- Safe communication
- Individual and shared situation awareness
- Multiple Choice Questionnaire test
The Nancy Surgery School is located 25 minutes away from the train station.
The journey from Paris (Gare de l’Est) takes only 1h30 minutes by high speed train.
Allée de Bourgogne, 54500 Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy
+33 (0) 3 83 44 55 77