Jodhbir Singh Mehta, MD, PhD (Singapore)
- Distinguished Professor, Duke-NUS, SNEC
- Head of the Corneal Service Singapore National Eye Center (SNEC).
- Head of the Tissue Engineering and Cell therapy group at the Singapore Eye Research Institute and Professor with DUKE-NUS GMS.
- Named Professor of Clinical Innovation at SNEC/SERI. Director of Education, Singhealth Transplant and Deputy Executive Director at SERI, Deputy Head SD Cell Therapy centre.
- He has published >400 peer-reviewed papers and 20 book chapters. Current H-index 53, citations >10,000.
- He has given >250 invited plenary, symposium and named lectures globally with over 52 national and international awards.
- His research work as generated 15 patents, 5 of which have been licensed to companies.
- Has trained 26 international fellows, 5 masters students and 8 PhD students.
- He leads a clinical service and runs a research program comprising of clinical and translational study. His work is focused on corneal transplantation, femtosecond laser technology, corneal imaging, corneal infections, corneal refractive surgery, keratoprosthesis surgery and corneal genetics.