New approaches to Regional Citrate Anticoagulation in the ICU
Mozarc MedicalVoir plus
- Néphrologie, Médecine intensive et réanimation, Anesthésie - réanimation
Détails de la formation
Acute Kidney Injury is a common complication among critically ill adult patients and these patients could require Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT).
Extracorporeal circuit anticoagulation is a key prerequisite for delivery of an adequate RRT dose.1,2
Do you use citrate or heparin?
Join our distinguished faculty to discover new approaches to Regional Citrate Anticoagulation in the ICU.
Qu'allez-vous apprendre ?
- Regional Citrate Anticoagulation considerations, management and best practices
- How key opinion leaders are using citrate in practice by exploring different citrate protocols and anticoagulation in the Cardiac ICU
- Satisfaction survey
For any question, please contact us at : [email protected]
1. Fiaccadori E, Pistolesi V, Mariano F, et al. Regional citrate anticoagulation for renal replacement therapies in patients with acute kidney injury: a position statement of the Work Group “Renal Replacement Therapies in Critically Ill Patients” of the Italian Society of Nephrology. J Nephrol. 2015;28(2):151-64.
2. Zhang Z, Hongying N. Efficacy and safety of regional citrate anticoagulation in critically ill patients in CVVH. Intensive Care Med. 2012;38:20-28.
3. Kellum JA, Lameire N, Aspelin P, et al. Kidney disease: Improving global outcomes (KDIGO) acute kidney injury work group. KDIGO clinical practice guideline for acute kidney injury. Kidney Int Suppl. 2012;2(1):1-138.
Why KDIGO suggests Regional Citrate Anticoagulation in critical care
Mary Lou Wratten, Mozarc Medical
Citrate principles, complications and considerations beyond the gold standards
Filippo Mariano, Università degli Studi di Torino, Italy
Real life experiences
Review of the effectiveness of citrate protocols: what matters the most
Ilias Andrianakis, Hygeia Hospital, Greece
Citrate anticoagulation in the Cardiosurgery ICU: the Melacrino Morelli Hospital experience
Francesca Siclari, AO Bianchi-Melacrino-Morelli di Reggio Calabria, Italy
Citrate 20/4 anticoagulation brochure