Replay: New minimally invasive approach in bleeding management and support of intranasal structures
DianosicParis, Île-de-France, France Voir plus
- Oto-rhino-laryngologie (ORL)
Détails de la formation
In this webinar, you will learn about the new minimally approach in bleeding management and support of intranasal structures.
A pilot clinical trial conducted at the ENT Head and Neck Unit of Strasbourg University Hospital will be presented. The latest experience from this centre and other centres in France and abroad will also be shared.
Cours en ligne
- ENT Surgeons
- Emergency Doctors
- Plastic Surgery Surgeons performing septoplasty and septorhinoplasty
- Head and Neck Surgeons
- Clinical Experience from the ENT, Head and Neck Surgery Dept of Strasbourg University Hospital
- Outcomes of the Pilot Clinical Trial conducted in Strasbourg University Hospital
- Quick overview of the clinical experience from other centres
- Q&A live session
New minimally invasive approach in bleeding management and support of intranasal structures