Prof. Jodhbir S. Mehta
Jodhbir Singh Mehta, MD, PhD (Singapore)
- Distinguished Professor, Duke-NUS, SNEC
- Head of the Corneal Service Singapore National Eye Center (SNEC).
- Head of the Tissue Engineering and Cell therapy group at the Singapore Eye Research Institute and Professor with DUKE-NUS GMS.
- Named Professor of Clinical Innovation at SNEC/SERI. Director of Education, Singhealth Transplant and Deputy Executive Director at SERI, Deputy Head SD Cell Therapy centre.
- He has published >400 peer-reviewed papers and 20 book chapters. Current H-index 53, citations >10,000.
- He has given >250 invited plenary, symposium and named lectures globally with over 52 national and international awards.
- His research work as generated 15 patents, 5 of which have been licensed to companies.
- Has trained 26 international fellows, 5 masters students and 8 PhD students.
- He leads a clinical service and runs a research program comprising of clinical and translational study. His work is focused on corneal transplantation, femtosecond laser technology, corneal imaging, corneal infections, corneal refractive surgery, keratoprosthesis surgery and corneal genetics.
Nos contenus consultables à tout moment
REPLAY - Which Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty procedure to choose for which pathology?
OphtalmologieVoir le détail