Dr. Benjamin Bouyer
Benjamin Bouyer is an orthopedic surgeon at the Bordeaux University Hospital, specializing in spine surgery.
He also trained in public health to acquire expertise in pharmacoepidemiology applied to surgical disciplines.
He coordinates Fonds FICV.
- Spinal Surgery Unit, Orthopaedics and Traumatology Department, Bordeaux University Hospital
- Orthopaedics and Traumatology Department, Pr Guigui, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, APHP, Paris
Main clinical activities :
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- Spinal deformity surgery
Research activity :
- Academic affiliation to the AHeaD team led by Antoine Pariente, Use & Effectiveness Axis, INSERM unit 1219, and to the DRUG-SAFEr center attached to the ANSM
- Head of the GeekOS team (Global data Extraction and Exploitation improvement for Knowledge in OrthopedicS) at the Medical Informatics Department of the CHU
- Coordinator of the Fund for Innovation in Spinal Surgery at the Bordeaux University Foundation
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)