Six reasons why you should come and discover Orsi Academy !
1.Orsi is a center of surgical innovation and expertise, where industry, clinical and academic partners participate together on:
- data analysis
>> with the purpose of improving best practices in minimally invasive surgery.
2.Orsi offers high quality training in full collaboration with partners & industry:
- European accreditation
- validation of robotic training
- only center for advanced training in Europe with ERUS/EAU certification
3.Orsi Academy is an open, inclusive center with a focus on collaboration:
- peer-to peer approach
- top ‘Key Opinion Leaders’ in partner hospitals
- full flexibility towards partners
- inclusivity & political neutrality
- international 'Key Opinion Leaders' as experts at our facilities
- inclusion of top clinical case observations
- state-of-the-art training center
4.Orsi Academy partners with the two top universities in Belgium:
- University of Ghent
- University of Leuven
5.Orsi Academy has access to a variety of different training models:
6.Orsi Academy is easily accessible from anywhere in Europe, with daily flights to Brussels and Lille, both one hour drive from the center.
Very good workshop. i enjoyied the very friendly and the education enviroment. Dr spoinnoit did her best to make us all feel comfortable. the rest of the instructor were amazing. The adminstrator team did thier best to make it easy for us to attend and enjoy our stay. i poersonally had trouble of payment of teh course they pathed everything for me to the last minute they assisted me to be able to attend. conmmunication with them was excellent. would recommend it for sure for my colleagues. Thanks a lot.
Very well run and taught course. Some candidates found it frustrating to share the Pigs...would be ideal if there was one per person.
Thank you very much indeed, particularly Dr Canda
Amazing course. Thank you so much to all of the staff.
Everything was excellent,especially the practical aplications.
I would suggest to have a printed program on arrival Next time I would advise to share the time of hands on with the presence of the faculty More evenly. (My afternoon training in the second day was self achieved..) otherwise it was a great course
Excelent organization! It was a pleasure attending this course with you! Everything perfect! I hope return Orsi more time Thank you all!
When going to a course that includes partial nephrectomy i believe it is mandatory to see a live case in the OR. Unfortunately this was not so. Could be improved for the future, the rest was superb
Very good course with prof Canda! Love the new building and al the experience at orsi is amasing. Thanks again.
First day needs a bit more practice by training. mihgt be a good idee to instruct and ASK the students to evaluate the trainers!
Probably on the first day, there could have been more attention to the lab training and the ways a trainer should act on the pupil. the trainingsform might have been more explained so that it could be more readily used. Great hospitaliy, perfect training facility, and nice and well educated staff!
- trainer-assessment by peers through video's of the training sessions - more role play. For example: how to deal with a trainee who doesn’t listen or who is a hazard.
Excellent meeting , very well organized wonderful opportunity to meet and network with colleagues inwould be very happy to help with future meetings and participate actively many thanks to Alex and Justin
An excellent course with a very good faculty. I learned a lot and will use it the knowledge to be a better trainer. The ORSI facility is very impressive. Also it was a great networking opportunity and I made many new friends. I would highly recommend it.
Was amazing !!!
Great: to come back
The course was great and very helpful for getting started with robotic surgery. Only one minor issue was that we were asked to finish the course one day at 4:30pm, although it was scheduled until 5pm. At our stage of training, we were eager to get each second for practicing. Given the decent registration fee, it should not happen that we are asked to finish early.
This Course was really a success regarding one to one teaching and the Orsi Center is really fantastic place to learn everything about robotic surgery
some lectures were the same. More education during hands on traing would be welcome.
An excellent course that was tailored exactly to our needs. Professors Canda and Derya were excellent trainers. All aspects of the course were very professional.
Very interesting course, learned a lot about the practical aspects of endoscopy.
Zeer interessante cursus, goede ondersteuning vanuit het team gastroenterologie van Aalst met zeer veel teaching. Het zou aangenaam zijn geweest indien er vegetarisch eten voorzien was, maar toen ik hier achter de receptie voor vroeg zijn we wel onmiddellijk goed geholpen geweest.
Very educational and practical course for aspiring Gastro-enterologists who are starting their training soon.
- Nuttige, praktische theoretische les, zeker voor zij die net zelf gaan beginnen met endoscopie. - Ruime gelegenheid om te oefenen, zelfs in de namiddag als de hele groep samen kon oefenen waren er voldoende modellen. Het is ook leerzaam om anderen het te zien doen. - Leuk dat er verschillende materialen/technieken beschikbaar waren om te oefenen zoals een biopsies nemen, poliepectomie met lis, submucosale injectie... - Professionele begeleiding zowel op medisch vlak als technische ondersteuning. - Ruim aantal begeleiders die onmiddellijk feedback geven en bijsturen. Bij elk dierenmodel stond een (of 2) arts/vertegenwoordiger. Dit vond ik een sterk pluspunt! - Ik zou de cursus zeker aanraden.
I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who’s interested in endoscopy. Thanks to the gastro-enterology staff of OLV Aalst for teaching us.
Zeer goede cursus! Ik kom terug!
Excellent course!! Voor herhaling vatbaar!
Very satisfactory course! The colonoscopy models need some work (colon preparation was not perfect), but overall very well presented and nice introduction to the technique.