The objectives of this multidisciplinary center:
- Improving the quality and safety of care through simulation and training
- Providing physicians and paramedics with optimal conditions for excellence in education
- Training in advanced biomedical techniques developed at Rouen University hospital
- Sharing know-how and innovative practices
- Attracting and retaining new talent
- Developing business partnerships, with local start-ups to foster new healthcare technologies
Alan cribier a legend and down to earth men. His team is best for TAVI training. Learned a lot about tavi. Thanks Alan sir and team.
This workshop is step-by-step and wonderful.
Was not really an advanced course
Wonderful course - very well organised and a great group of instructors. Thank you
One of the best and most exhaustive courses I have ever attended. Congratulations and thanks to the entire team especially Prof Marie.
Absolutely outstanding in every way. Beatifully timed and rich in information presented well and with flair. Oh, and the frog legs and champagne at lunch didn't go amiss!
Please send an email with location of the course (and the schedule) few days prior to course. I did not have internet access once I left the hotel and got lost the first day.
Well run course. Long days but appropriately filled
Excellent stage d'Holep. il ne manque qu'une meilleure retransmission vidéo du bloc.